View this wonderful video “Sandpipers - A Look Back 2013-2014″ produced by our Historian, Lisa Espinosa and Shelby Gonosey.
Amazon is giving free money to Sandpipers!!
How does it work?……
- Amazon Smile is a program through Amazon where they will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of all items to the charity of your choice (Sandpipers!).
- Shopping at Amazon Smile is identical to shopping at Amazon with all the same items.
- If you are a prime member your purchases are still eligible for prime just like before and you can use your existing Amazon account.
Sounds easy! How do I sign up?……
- To shop you go to smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com (and not the app).
- The first time you visit Amazon Smile you will need to select Sandpipers as your chosen charity (find us by searching Sandpipers and then select “Sandpipers Philanthropy Trust”).
- Every time you shop remember to use smile.amazon.com NOT amazon.com.
Send this on to friends and family.
Sandpipers partnered with LA Team Mentoring to host a beach party to celebrate 76 at-risk middle school children who are a part of the LATM program on May 15th, 2014. It was a gorgeous sunny day and the kids took great delight in the beach activities, surfing and playing in the ocean. They also enjoyed the manicure and temporary tattoo stations, the photo booth complete with an array of props and of course the plentiful pizza, homemade cupcakes and treats. It was truly a fulfilling day for everyone involved! Thank you to all who came out to volunteer and support this event!
Sandpipers’ 2014-2015 Provisional Class 2014-2015 is now full! Click HERE for more information.